Yes, We Are Open!
Here Are Our Hours:
Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
In-store Shopping During Covid Restrictions
Come on by! Yes, we are open once again for in-store shopping. Although our hours are slightly shortened to give us time to sanitize the store each day, we are glad to see you back.
Following CDC, county and state guidelines, we allow a limited number of clients to enter at one time. There’s still plenty of space for you to browse the cards and books and select your choice of gifts from our stunning collection of stones, statues, and many 12-Step themed gifts. Thank you for your patience while waiting 6 feet from the next guest to enter and to check out. The floor is marked to indicate the waiting distance.
In A Nutshell:
- Masks are required in the store, for the staff as well as all guests. We have disposable masks for purchase at the door if you forgot yours.
- Contactless payments, TAP, SWIPE, CHIP! We would prefer debit and credit cards, but won’t refuse your cash. Just don’t be surprised if we soak it in hand sanitizer.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces throughout the day, with additional staff time scheduled, before opening and after closing, to clean store-wide.
- All employees have been trained on proper protocols per the CDC guidelines.
- Lower in-store capacity. We will limit the number of customers in the store to 5 at a time in order to maintain a safe 6-foot distance.
- Please use the hand sanitizer, strategically placed around the store, before and after you handle items and at the counter. Rest assured we will do the same.
- And finally, yes, all the testers had to be pulled. We can spray or dab a sample for you of any of our products. Please do not open any product on the shelf.
- And hey – if you aren’t ready to come out just yet, that’s okay. just because you can, doesn’t mean you have to. Visit our Shop Online site instead!